https://signsforsuccess.biz/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/100_4025.jpg 750 1000 Kim Dudley https://signsforsuccess.biz/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/OfficialSSLogos-horiz-white-on-clear-1030x226.png Kim Dudley2015-08-13 12:00:072015-08-13 12:00:075 Reasons to Advertise with A-frame Signs Spokane
5 Reasons to Advertise with A-frame Signs Spokane
A-frame signs Spokane offer so many possibilities. The A-frame sign, also called a sandwich board or sidewalk sign, holds two signs—one on the front side and one on the back side of the frame. They’re great for street-side or sidewalk advertising at restaurants, small businesses, schools, or in shopping centers and malls.
Here are five reasons why a-frame signs Spokane should be part of your advertising strategy:
- Use them anywhere. A-framesare lightweight and easily relocatable. They’re attractive enough to use indoors, and sturdy enough for outdoor use. Durable plastic, MDO or coroplast a-frame signs, as well as custom sizing, are available.
- Simple storage. The structure allows for easy storage at the end of the day or on off-seasons. Simply grab the handle at the top, and carry it away. The sign takes up minimal space when closed.
- Easy to switch out. The coroplast signs are held firmly in place by the frame’s edge, but when you’re ready to change out the signage, they easily slide out and can be stored away.
- Inexpensive to replace. Once you purchase your a-frame, we can easily design and produce additional sign faces depending on the season or specials you may want to advertise. When you purchase your a-frame with initial coroplast signs front and back, the one-time cost for standard sized plastic a-frames ranges from $135-$225 depending on the size and type. Additional sign faces for these a-frames are typically $100 per pair, but multiple pairs can be purchased at a lower cost per unit.
- Signs for Success’custom digitally printed a-frame signs Spokane will ensure no one else has the same signs as you. We print full color directly to the sign face with photo quality results! Our experienced design team will work with you to create the perfect one-of-a-kind artwork to complement existing graphics, logo, or colors.
Signs for Success is a locally owned family business in Spokane, and we strive for excellent customer service, perfect color, and quick turnaround on every project. Our large production facility allows us to design, print and install everything in-house. Get quality service and a quick turnaround on custom a-frame signs Spokane; contact us for a free quote today! See More Sidewalk Signs and A-Frames!