When you’re representing your company on the go, you don’t want to worry about details, especially when traveling to an out-of-state event. Here are some easily transportable—yet still custom—tradeshow display options:
- The Hopup Trade show Booth is a Tension Fabric Display. Your custom graphics are printed on fabric that pulls tightly around the display, creating a custom backdrop. This is one of the most dynamic and popular large format graphics displaysdue to its maximum impact with minimal effort. Hopup Tension Fabric Displays come in a variety of sizes—straight or curved, table-top or full height. The extruded aluminum frame is lightweight and highly portable, and they pack away as easy as they set up! Backlighting kits can be purchased separately, and when installed, they literally make your display glow.
- The Popup Display is similar to the Hopup in that the lightweight metal frame expands and contracts quickly and easily for easy setup and take-down. The difference is that the Popup uses magnetic graphics. We print graphics onto a thin flexible plastic called Styrene, then add magnetic tape to the back that clings to the display. Overhead lighting illuminates your graphics, and case-to-counter conversion kits and graphics add to the professional look.
The EQ1 display (above) utilizes the curved shape to add graphics -their logo and website – to the sides as well as the main front image. When it’s time to change the look, you can keep the Popup frame and just update the graphics. Even though we’ve modified our look or tweaked the verbiage in our own graphics, we’ve been using the same Popup Curve frame for tradeshows and other events for many years.
- Folding Displays–Briefcase style tabletop displays are a great choice for promotions on the go. These tabletop displays have a rigid, thermo formed ABS exterior and a black, Velcro compatible fabric interior. We print custom graphics on Styrene or PosPro then add Velcro tabs to the back for easy set up and/or changes. Custom headers increase the visual space, and are easily stowed inside the display case during off seasons or for travel.
Printed Table Skirts– A full color logo table skirt is the perfect complement to your custom tradeshow display. Full graphics, printed from edge to edge, will make your booth stand out from the rest. The printed table throw is washable and sized to fit standard 6-ft or 8-ft tables. When it’s this easy, why not bring together the entire look with a matching table throw?
- Retractable Banner Stands – A retractable display is similar to a pop-up but with even more portability. Retractable banners are typically made with a smooth-edged banner material that rolls down into a lightweight aluminum case. To set up, simply pull the banner out and lock it in place with the telescopic pole. This marketing tool can survive several marketing events with ease.
- Grasshopper Banner Stands are another way to display banners on the go. The Grasshopper adjustable banner standis made of sturdy aluminum construction. The stand has a gear mechanism that swings high quality graphite poles out on the left and right side of the banner to form an X shape. It is height and width adjustable, and it has 4 hooks on each end of the X shape of the stand for very easy set up and take-down. Switching out graphics for different events is a breeze since the stand is stored separately from the banner.
We’ve been to countless tradeshows ourselves, and we’ve seen what works and what doesn’t. We can recommend each one of these highly portable and simple-to-set-up displays. They truly give the best look with the least amount of effort! Signs for Success is a locally owned family business in Spokane, and we strive for excellent customer service, perfect color, and quick turnaround on every project. Our large production facility allows us to design, print and install everything in-house. Get quality service and a quick turnaround on trade show displays Spokane; contact us for a free quote today! SEE MORE TRADE SHOW DISPLAYS