Metal Rod A-frame
Special order: various sizes & colors
From Left to Right in this photo:
Signacade (comes in black or white) 36×24 faces
Econo Classic 36×24 faces
Simpo Sign 28×22
Simpo Square 24×24
Rod a-frame 18×24
Quick Sign 18×24
Yellow special a-frame, comes in various colors and sizes
Take a look at some of our work
Come into our showroom to see these and more stakes & frames available. Most take corrugated plastic faces that can be easily changed.
A-frame signs are one of the most recognizable signs in the world. As far as design and looks go, the name says it all. These signs look just like the letter “A” when set up. Not only does this style provide excellent stability, it gives the user two or even four different panels for their message.
A-frames are commonly seen on sidewalks. Think café signage outlining the day’s specials, or “Blow-out Sale” signs set up on a sidewalk. These signs are designed to drive people into a place of business and are also fittingly known as “sandwich boards” or “sidewalk signs”.
A-frames are highly effective for directing people to hard-to-find locations. Businesses that are located inside or behind a building, for example, may use A-frames to point people in the right direction. They are best used in mostly flat and stable locations.
Benefits of A-Frame Signs
- Affordable. A wide variety of materials and sizing makes A-frame signs highly affordable.
- Portability. A-frames are easy to set up, take down and maneuver. They close up and store flat, saving space when not in use and making it easy to haul them around. It’s wise to take them in at night and put them out in the morning while you are open.
- Versatility. These signs can be single sided, double-sided, with slide-in, reversible panels or stationary panels.
- Visibility. The A-frame is designed to get attention. They are placed at ground level, right where people are walking or driving. They are impossible to miss when placed strategically.
- Adaptability: Add changeable text with chalkboard or dry erase laminate as options, or add cut vinyl dates to the printed faces. The dates can be peeled off and cut new each event.