Fill out our form for a Free Banner Quote
Banners combine flexibility, portability, and storability with affordability to get your message out in front of the public. There is no standard size banner, so unless you have a specific size requirement, we will work with you to customize one that best communicates your message and fits within your budget.
Banners are generally made of a vinyl material. There are different strengths available depending on the specific use. Banners can be decorated on one or both sides. Again depending on the use of the banner, they are generally finished in one of the following ways: raw cut, hemmed, grommets, ropes or pole pockets.
Types of Banner Material:
- Standard 13 oz. (indoor or outdoor)
- Blockout 18 oz (pole banners, opaque)
- Mesh banner (for high wind)
- Super Smooth blockout (for retractable)
- Tyvek (for temporary lightweight)
- Paper (indoor, temporary)
- Fabrics (canvas, linen, poplin, pack cloth)
Finishing Options to Choose from:
- Standard Hem & Grommets (1″ hem, grommets about every 2 feet)
- Pole Pockets
- Webbing or Rope in hem (for very large banners)
- Special Shapes
- Special Grommet Placement
- Brass Grommets (standard)
- Aluminum Grommets (by request only)
- Velcro Hook & Loop
- Double Stick Tape
- Hem only
- Raw cut
Pole banners are an excellent way to advertise and/or add color to any parking lot or downtown streetscape. Vinyl can be used, but a woven fabric can be used in certain circumstances for its strength and looks.
Fabric materials are being used more and more, especially for indoor banners. Fabric adds a certain touch of elegance to any project. There are many materials available, so contact us today to see how we can help.