“For Secure Pacific, and their partner company, Sound Security, we have done the whole package, from interior environmental graphics to promotional products to exterior signage to vehicle graphics,” Signs for Success designer Vanessa Bogensberger said. “We love working with Ron and Brad Carpenter for anything they want their logo on.”
At Signs for Success we truly offer a “one-stop shop” in visual marketing. From the very first step – even beginning at logo concept and design – to the end products, we can handle it all.
Here are some of the products we have customized for Secure Pacific:
- Printed Acrylic Wall Art displays their mission statement and core values. These environmental graphics are mounted to an interior wall with standoffs to give a polished, dimensional look.
- Vehicle Graphics, including a partial vehicle wrap, vehicle lettering, and a removable tailgate magnet.
- Door Graphics. These are great for displaying name/logo, suite number, hours, and more. Door graphics can also add privacy.
- PVC Yard Signs with metal stakes, an alternative to traditional corrugated plastic yard signs, provide added durability and longevity.
- Coro Surveillance “stop” Signs are weather resistant and cost effective.
- Nametags with magnetic backer polish off company uniforms.
- Custom Pens are classic give away items that will be used and remembered.
If you’ve used us for vehicle lettering, come back and ask about custom wall displays. We can tackle any sign project! Here are a few other categories you may not have thought of:
- Logo Design
- Trade Show Displays & Banners
- Floor, Window or Wall Decals
- Dimensional Letters
- Wood Prints
- Way finding Signs
Signs for Success is a locally owned family business in Spokane, and we strive for excellent customer service, perfect color, and quick turnaround on every project. Our large production facility allows us to design, print and install everything in-house. Contact us for a free quote on your next sign project!CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE
Building golf course brand identity begins with golf course logo design. A well-designed golf course logo can contribute to success, while a substandard logo design can turn off potential customers. Rob Sanders, the new PGA Pro at Esmeralda Golf Course, recently contacted us to design a new logo for the course. “He and his wife had some preliminary ideas, and going through the design and proofing process, Jamie was able to get them a logo they love,” Signs for Success owner John Bogensberger said.
Golf Course Logo Design Process
- Initial interview for preferences and direction on colors, style and overall vision. A logo is the basic unit of a larger brand identity. Through colors, fonts and images, it provides essential information about a company that allows customers to identify with the company’s core brand.
- Compile elements and conduct research, if needed.
- Create Proof(s).
- Revise proof until final logo design is achieved.
Signs for Success designer Jamie Wood talked about the process for Esmeralda Golf’s logo design. “They brought some ideas of different logos they liked. The first time we sat down, we looked at different fonts and compiled all the elements they liked. I sent four proofs, and they picked one from that group. Then we made little changes, like take off a little line here or change the font. It was really helpful that they had ideas of styles they liked and pictures of logos so I could take those things and turn them into what they really wanted.”
A new golf course logo design can then be applied to signs, vehicles, marketing materials and more.
“The new golf course logo design is already above the fireplace and on two of our scoreboards. It’s also on 46 golf carts and I am hopeful in a couple of months
we will have a new sign made at the entry with it,” Rob said.
A golf course logo design is the chief visual component of a company’s brand identity. It unifies all the different aspects of a business, like on scoreboards and golf carts. Logos also provide a standard and unified focus for fonts, colors, and design choices in all other business and marketing materials.
If your logo could use an update, or a complete re-do, we can help. Our logo design packages accommodate different needs, from vectorizing and/or updating to designing a completely new logo with multiple concepts and proofs. In addition, we can take that fabulous new logo design and implement it into signs, vehicle graphics, and more!
“I was referred to John from an employee that had worked with him in the past. As I checked with others that have used him they have all been extremely happy with his quality and the price of his work,” Rob said. “My experience has been excellent and I absolutely am thrilled with the results. I would highly recommend anyone looking for help in logo redesign, branding and signage. John and his staff are amazing!”
Signs for Success is a locally owned family business in Spokane. We strive for excellent customer service, perfect color, and quick turnaround on every project. Our large production facility allows us to design, print and install everything in-house. Get quality service and a quick turnaround on logo design contact us for a free quote today! SEE MORE LOGO DESIGNS!CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE
Need high-quality posters in large quantities? Whether you need 10 or 100+, we can design and print your custom posters fast! We offer quick turnaround because we do everything in house. As a local Spokane business, we can get hundreds of posters printed and in your hands in a matter of a couple of days in most cases. Some rush orders have been completed in a single afternoon!
Even though buying custom posters in bulk gives you more value for your money, we don’t overcharge for smaller runs. We keep artwork on file if you need to reorder, and we only charge how much it costs in time and material to set up and print the order.
We use heavyweight satin paper for poster printing. Digital printing ensures perfect color on each poster, and the matte finish is glare resistant and fade resistant. Spokane Symphony has been ordering custom poster prints for several years. Although they order two or three at a time for special upcoming events, the large posters are sized well to fit the 54” paper roll without wasting material.
Whether you print a few posters or thousands, you will be getting quality poster prints from a trusted local source. Signs for Success strives for excellent customer service, perfect color, and quick turnaround on every project. Our large production facility allows us to design, print and install everything in-house. We offer pick-up, delivery/installation or shipping on all poster and custom sign orders. Get quality service and a quick turnaround on custom posters fast; contact us for a free quote today!
Updating an old post sign can be an easy decision, but where there are strict regulations, it can get a little tricky. Dr. Melissa Loucks at Ivory Denture Clinic knew it was time for a new sign when the old one started flaking, but the landlord would not allow for a new structure to be installed. The biggest challenge was how to update the sign while sticking to the landlord’s rules – that is, without replacing the existing structure and not changing anything significant to the sign.
“We initially proposed a new vinyl post & rail sign system, but the landlord did not approve the change,” Signs for Success designer Vanessa Bogensberger said. What finally got approved was to take out the old sign faces and replace with newly designed faces, as well as a new coat of paint for the post sign structure.
The old post sign faces were made of corrugated plastic and were brittle and flaking. The new sign is made of 3mm PVC, which is smoother and will look good much longer.
“When we pulled out the old sign faces, we found the rails were rotted, so we replaced them,” Vanessa explained. “Then we primed and painted the structure to the new color and put in the new faces.” This post sign makeover turned out great. With a fresh coat of paint to match a fresh design, not to mention the repaired rails and more durable sign product, this office post sign will look good for many years to come.
If it’s time to update your post and panel sign, Signs for Success can help find the right solution for your business. Signs for Success is a locally owned family business in Spokane, and we strive for excellent customer service, perfect color, and quick turnaround on every project. Our large production facility allows us to design, print and install everything in-house. Get quality service and a quick turnaround on a post sign makeover; contact us for a free quote today!
“Guy Siverson from ViralTNTeam had us design vinyl car lettering to show that he is a freelance writer and that freelance writing paid for his car,” Signs for Success designer Vanessa Bogensberger said. “He also had us design his oval business cards, which turned out great.” Curved text over the wheels, and neon text on each side door and back hatch, is eye-catching and easy to read. The simple yet compelling graphics advertise wherever Guy goes.
“Vanessa not only helped with the order but actually jumped into the trenches of ViralTNTeam with me as we brainstormed together what the end result would be,” Guy explained. “I’ve had signs on my car before, but I have never received a call on the first day that the signs went live. Thanks to everyone at Signs for Success—your friendly service, high quality value, attention to detail and timeliness within delivery makes you a clear winner in my book.”
Vinyl Car Lettering enhances any marketing strategy. Here’s how:
- It’s cost effective. Vehicle graphics boast the highest ROI (return on investment) of all outdoor advertising mediums. Car lettering and wrap graphics generate a 97% recall rate among viewers. Bottom line: people remember, trust and act on vehicle advertising.
- Vehicle graphics advertise 24/7. Your car gets noticed everywhere you drive and park, providing valuable advertising space and time. Take your advertising exactly where you want to be seen, and if you have errands to run, take comfort in the fact that your advertising never stops working.
- Car wrap vinyl lasts several years. We use intermediate or high performance vinyl, depending on your needs. For short term advertising, intermediate vinyl is perfectly adequate. For car lettering that will last more than a few years, up to 12 years, high-performance vinyl is the way to go.
Our experienced design team can bring your vision to life, whether you want simple car lettering or a full vehicle wrap. Signs for Success is a locally owned family business in Spokane, and we strive for excellent customer service, perfect color, and quick turnaround on every project. Our large production facility allows us to design, print and install everything in-house. Get quality service and a quick turnaround on vinyl car lettering; contact us for a free quote today!
Whether you are updating your look, starting a new small business on the side, or just looking for friendlier service from a local business, stock up on full color business cards from Signs for Success. “Our turnaround is less than a week generally,” Signs for Success designer Vanessa Bogensberger explained. And our experienced design team works with each customer’s vision for their business card design.
We recently designed custom oval shaped business cards for ViralTNTeam. These unique business cards won’t soon be forgotten by the many recipients Guy Siverson meets day to day. “If you’re looking for a provider who will simply take your order, slap out a product and send you on your way you will be disappointed with this company…They know how to put the fun into friendly in a very professional way,” Guy said about the customer service he received throughout the project. “They also know how to listen as well as provide incredible insight into what will or won’t work for your end product.”
Make your business cards exactly how you want them, without having to mess with the “thousands of templates” online companies might offer. Whatever you have in your mind, we will try to capture that. We offer completely custom designs, from simple to elaborate.
In addition to full color business cards, we offer:
- Indoor & Outdoor Signs
- Banners and Posters
- Vehicle Wraps
- Trade Show Booths and Backdrops
- Promotional Products, and more
Incorporating your logo, colors and other accents throughout your marketing builds your brand and helps people better recognize and become familiar with your business. Signs for Success is a locally owned family business in Spokane, and we strive for excellent customer service, perfect color, and quick turnaround on every project. Our large production facility allows us to design, print and install everything in-house. For quick and friendly service on full color business cards and other sign projects, stop by or contact us for a free quote!
Research shows you have about 3 seconds to catch someone’s attention at a trade show. There may be hundreds of exhibitors at a show, so how will your booth stand out? When it comes to attracting viewers, it’s all about trade show booth design. Just like any sign or vehicle wrap, when it comes to your trade show booth, you need to get your message across in a simple, clear and creative way. When you drive down the highway, billboard after billboard appears in your view. What makes you read some and not others? Bold colors, an enticing image, a catchy phrase? Here are 10 tips that will make your trade show booth design even more effective:
- Every trade show booth should have a large visual backdrop. This is the largest graphic space and the place trade show attendees will look first for information.
- Make sure your design is centered on one large image (as opposed to many small ones or lots of text).
Your image should reflect a single focal point of your business. A fence company at a Home Show should use a large picture of a popular style of fence they supply as their backdrop, but not all companies have such an obvious solution. Think about your products or services. Is there one image that describes what you can offer? Is there an image current customers already know you by or associate with your company?
- Your company name and other branding material such as logo or slogan should also be prominent in the trade show booth design.
- Use text sparingly. Leave more detailed information for pamphlets and brochures.
- If text appears in the design, make it count by focusing on a few benefits of your product or service rather than just a list of your services.
- Be consistent with branding. If your logo is green and gold, don’t design your trade show booth to be red and black. You want your current customers to recognize you and new customers to remember you. Consistent branding throughout materials and over time is essential to building your brand and brand recognition.
- A little white space is good. White space, or negative space, is a portion of a design that is left unmarked. However, white space is not merely blank space, but is an important aspect of aesthetic appeal. White space can allow for creative image placement, adding style without demanding attention, and it helps keep things looking neat and professional.
- Keep table give away branded items neat so they don’t distract from the overall design. Whenever possible have items displayed vertically in holders, not laying flat on the table.
- Get design help. We have examples of trade show graphics in our showroom as well as catalogs to help you find the best solution for your trade show booth design. Our design team will work with you to achieve the right design for your trade show booth. We can create a design from logos and other artwork you supply – a successful design that will showcase your company effectively.
Signs for Success is a locally owned family business in Spokane, and we strive for excellent customer service, perfect color, and quick turnaround on every project. Our large production facility allows us to design, print and install everything in-house. Get quality service and a quick turnaround on trade show booth design and see more custom trade show displays; contact us for a free quote today!
Looking for Custom Printing Spokane?
We can design and print business documents, posters, forms and brochures, and more. Here are 7 printing projects to give your business a professional look:
Business Cards or Punch Cards
Whether you’re looking for simple one-color cards or double-sided full color gloss business cards, we deliver professional business cards with quick turnaround. Custom design allows you to create perfect punch cards or discount cards for your customers. Merle Norman Cosmetics had us design discount cards to promote skin care products during the month of October. The single-sided gloss cards can be passed out to customers and handed on to friends and family.
Use posters to advertise an event, post goals or boost morale. Posters are lightweight and easy to hang from the ceiling or in a window. For a professional touch, frame your poster and hang it in a lobby or behind a desk. Our heavyweight satin paper prints beautifully and can also be laminated for added durability. Custom design and sizing will make your poster truly unique.
Letterhead with Matching Envelopes
Impress clients with professional letterhead and matching envelopes. Even small businesses can make a big impression. In addition, these work much like promotional items because they carry your logo and contact information and have a tendency of sticking around a while. Standard white copy paper, bond paper, and linen are just a few of the paper options, with pricing per 250, 500 or 1,000. Matching materials are available for envelopes.
Use a three- or four- panel brochure to tell customers about your history or experience and list FAQs, highlights of your product or service, company information and more. Finish if off with a strong call to action that will really get the phones ringing.
Notepads and Post-it notes
Custom color lined or un-lined notepads or post-it notes. Pass them out around the office or hand them out to clients. With your company logo, website and phone number in the header, clients will always have your information close at hand.
Whether you need a completely redesigned carbonless form for your company’s needs, or you just want to customize an existing form with your logo, we can supply carbonless forms with 2, 3, or 4 parts, and in black ink or color. Standard sizes are 8.5″x11″ or half size 8.5″x5.5.”
Postcards are great for special campaigns or marketing events. Go the extra mile with full color gloss postcards to get your message across.
Don’t see your custom printing project on this list? Call us or stop in with an example of what you would like to do, and we will do our best to recreate it! Signs for Success is a locally owned family business in Spokane, and we strive for excellent customer service, perfect color, and quick turnaround on every project. Our large production facility allows us to design, print and install everything in-house. Get quality service and a quick turnaround on custom printing Spokane; contact us for a free quote today!
Online Design Help
Vista Display Systems
- Retro Art Restoration: Recreating Pinball GlassMarch 18, 2015 - 1:38 pm
- Use School Signs to Raise MoneyApril 1, 2015 - 10:38 am
- Little Caesars Van Wraps Turn HeadsNovember 20, 2014 - 1:55 am
- Day Night Channel Letters Play with ColorNovember 25, 2018 - 12:11 pm
- Van Wrap Makeover: Food Services of AmericaNovember 20, 2014 - 2:40 pm
- Day Night Channel Letters Play with ColorNovember 25, 2018 - 12:11 pm
- Custom Shape Lighted Signs make a StatementNovember 21, 2018 - 11:57 am
- Custom Hanging Way Finding Signs Match DecorNovember 19, 2018 - 8:44 am
- Outdoor Business Signs at Justus BagNovember 16, 2018 - 10:09 am
- Illuminated Sign for Deer Park DentistOctober 18, 2018 - 7:49 am
- You may quote a couple of our posts as long as you do credit...May 12, 2015 - 6:28 am by Vanessa Bogensberger
- Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as...May 10, 2015 - 1:55 pm by minecraft games free
- This site was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have...April 28, 2015 - 2:15 pm by worcester control valves
- This is impressive! Isn't it always nice to have challenges...April 6, 2015 - 8:23 pm by AWARE | Asbestos Removal Victoria
- Will did a phenomenal job on this one. It took a lot of...March 18, 2015 - 7:15 pm by Vanessa