“For Secure Pacific, and their partner company, Sound Security, we have done the whole package, from interior environmental graphics to promotional products to exterior signage to vehicle graphics,” Signs for Success designer Vanessa Bogensberger said. “We love working with Ron and Brad Carpenter for anything they want their logo on.”
At Signs for Success we truly offer a “one-stop shop” in visual marketing. From the very first step – even beginning at logo concept and design – to the end products, we can handle it all.
Here are some of the products we have customized for Secure Pacific:
- Printed Acrylic Wall Art displays their mission statement and core values. These environmental graphics are mounted to an interior wall with standoffs to give a polished, dimensional look.
- Vehicle Graphics, including a partial vehicle wrap, vehicle lettering, and a removable tailgate magnet.
- Door Graphics. These are great for displaying name/logo, suite number, hours, and more. Door graphics can also add privacy.
- PVC Yard Signs with metal stakes, an alternative to traditional corrugated plastic yard signs, provide added durability and longevity.
- Coro Surveillance “stop” Signs are weather resistant and cost effective.
- Nametags with magnetic backer polish off company uniforms.
- Custom Pens are classic give away items that will be used and remembered.
If you’ve used us for vehicle lettering, come back and ask about custom wall displays. We can tackle any sign project! Here are a few other categories you may not have thought of:
- Logo Design
- Trade Show Displays & Banners
- Floor, Window or Wall Decals
- Dimensional Letters
- Wood Prints
- Way finding Signs
Signs for Success is a locally owned family business in Spokane, and we strive for excellent customer service, perfect color, and quick turnaround on every project. Our large production facility allows us to design, print and install everything in-house. Contact us for a free quote on your next sign project!CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE
Building golf course brand identity begins with golf course logo design. A well-designed golf course logo can contribute to success, while a substandard logo design can turn off potential customers. Rob Sanders, the new PGA Pro at Esmeralda Golf Course, recently contacted us to design a new logo for the course. “He and his wife had some preliminary ideas, and going through the design and proofing process, Jamie was able to get them a logo they love,” Signs for Success owner John Bogensberger said.
Golf Course Logo Design Process
- Initial interview for preferences and direction on colors, style and overall vision. A logo is the basic unit of a larger brand identity. Through colors, fonts and images, it provides essential information about a company that allows customers to identify with the company’s core brand.
- Compile elements and conduct research, if needed.
- Create Proof(s).
- Revise proof until final logo design is achieved.
Signs for Success designer Jamie Wood talked about the process for Esmeralda Golf’s logo design. “They brought some ideas of different logos they liked. The first time we sat down, we looked at different fonts and compiled all the elements they liked. I sent four proofs, and they picked one from that group. Then we made little changes, like take off a little line here or change the font. It was really helpful that they had ideas of styles they liked and pictures of logos so I could take those things and turn them into what they really wanted.”
A new golf course logo design can then be applied to signs, vehicles, marketing materials and more.
“The new golf course logo design is already above the fireplace and on two of our scoreboards. It’s also on 46 golf carts and I am hopeful in a couple of months
we will have a new sign made at the entry with it,” Rob said.
A golf course logo design is the chief visual component of a company’s brand identity. It unifies all the different aspects of a business, like on scoreboards and golf carts. Logos also provide a standard and unified focus for fonts, colors, and design choices in all other business and marketing materials.
If your logo could use an update, or a complete re-do, we can help. Our logo design packages accommodate different needs, from vectorizing and/or updating to designing a completely new logo with multiple concepts and proofs. In addition, we can take that fabulous new logo design and implement it into signs, vehicle graphics, and more!
“I was referred to John from an employee that had worked with him in the past. As I checked with others that have used him they have all been extremely happy with his quality and the price of his work,” Rob said. “My experience has been excellent and I absolutely am thrilled with the results. I would highly recommend anyone looking for help in logo redesign, branding and signage. John and his staff are amazing!”
Signs for Success is a locally owned family business in Spokane. We strive for excellent customer service, perfect color, and quick turnaround on every project. Our large production facility allows us to design, print and install everything in-house. Get quality service and a quick turnaround on logo design contact us for a free quote today! SEE MORE LOGO DESIGNS!CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE
Signs for Success’ certified installers can handle any vinyl graphics installation. We are the only sign shop in Eastern Washington with Avery certified wrap installers. Our team went through rigorous training on the latest car wrapping tools and techniques. As a result, we can guarantee our wraps for quality and longevity.
Out of Town & Franchisers
Sometimes parent companies or franchisers need a local installer to take care of their franchisee by sending in the graphics and have a professional install them. If you’re out of town, you can trust Signs for Success to get graphics installed on your fleet vehicles. We installed a full vehicle wrap as well as decals and vinyl lettering on three vehicles for Keystone Automotive. We have wrap certifies installers on staff, and we don’t take your vehicle(s) somewhere else, we keep it here at our facility, unlike most other sign shops in Spokane.
Factory Wrap Kits
In addition, if you are local and have a pre-made graphics kit you would like professionally installed, we can handle that, too. Factory wrap kits can be thick, tacky and difficult to install. Get your vinyl graphics installed right with professional vinyl graphics installation!
Signs for Success is a locally owned family business in Spokane, and we strive for excellent customer service, perfect color, and quick turnaround on every project. Get quality service and a quick turnaround on vinyl graphics installation; contact us for a free quote today!CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE
Vehicle wrap installation is one of our specialties. Ever since we saw this tool at the Las Vegas trade show in the summer of 2012, it’s been a permanent addition to our installer’s tool kit. Knifeless tape is an answer to a challenge that all vehicle wrap installation installers face: cutting on paint. The Knifeless Tech System not only makes installation safer and more accurate, but it also saves time, therefore saving both the installer and customer money. Here are 3 reasons why we love using knifeless tape:
- 1. Knifeless tape replaces the need to use a blade directly on a vehicle when doing a full or partial vehicle wrap installation. “Traditionally, you would have to use a blade to contour cut vinyl along body lines. The knifeless tape eliminates the possibility of cutting the vinyl too deep and scratching the paint,” Signs for Success Vehicle Wrap Installer Rich Wilke explained.
Knifeless tape has a high strength filament, or thread, embedded in the center of the tape. To use the tape, you apply the tape directly to the vehicle where cuts will be made, then apply the vinyl graphics on top. After the vinyl is applied, pulling the filament will create a perfect, smooth cut.
- Knifeless tape also allows for less error in cut lines. “If you use a blade, you might get a little wiggle in your line,” Rich said. 3M says of their product, “The tape is extremely flexible and turns smoothly in any direction, conforming to even the tightest contours and edges of any surface it is applied to. It can also be pulled straight, creating precise cut lines.” It also makes matching body lines simple since you see the line before you actually cut. If the line looks a little off, simply pull up the tape and reposition. Any excess tape removes cleanly after the filament is pulled.
- Signs for Success Installer Chris Komski noted another benefit of using knifeless tape. When doing an overlap, if you use a blade and cut too deep, you cut both layers. Over time, the bottom layer will separate, revealing the body paint color underneath. Using knifeless tape will cut only the top layer, keeping overlapping layers overlapped, making your vehicle wrap installation look better and last longer.
“We use knifeless tape whenever we can. We used it on a motorcycle wrap and a boat wrap just last week,” Signs for Success Production Manager Denise Gillit said. Bottom line, knifeless tape alleviates the need to use a knife directly on a vehicle wrap installation; it makes an install safe, fast and more accurate which translates to a better looking vehicle wrap at a better price!CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE
Need high-quality posters in large quantities? Whether you need 10 or 100+, we can design and print your custom posters fast! We offer quick turnaround because we do everything in house. As a local Spokane business, we can get hundreds of posters printed and in your hands in a matter of a couple of days in most cases. Some rush orders have been completed in a single afternoon!
Even though buying custom posters in bulk gives you more value for your money, we don’t overcharge for smaller runs. We keep artwork on file if you need to reorder, and we only charge how much it costs in time and material to set up and print the order.
We use heavyweight satin paper for poster printing. Digital printing ensures perfect color on each poster, and the matte finish is glare resistant and fade resistant. Spokane Symphony has been ordering custom poster prints for several years. Although they order two or three at a time for special upcoming events, the large posters are sized well to fit the 54” paper roll without wasting material.
Whether you print a few posters or thousands, you will be getting quality poster prints from a trusted local source. Signs for Success strives for excellent customer service, perfect color, and quick turnaround on every project. Our large production facility allows us to design, print and install everything in-house. We offer pick-up, delivery/installation or shipping on all poster and custom sign orders. Get quality service and a quick turnaround on custom posters fast; contact us for a free quote today!
Updating an old post sign can be an easy decision, but where there are strict regulations, it can get a little tricky. Dr. Melissa Loucks at Ivory Denture Clinic knew it was time for a new sign when the old one started flaking, but the landlord would not allow for a new structure to be installed. The biggest challenge was how to update the sign while sticking to the landlord’s rules – that is, without replacing the existing structure and not changing anything significant to the sign.
“We initially proposed a new vinyl post & rail sign system, but the landlord did not approve the change,” Signs for Success designer Vanessa Bogensberger said. What finally got approved was to take out the old sign faces and replace with newly designed faces, as well as a new coat of paint for the post sign structure.
The old post sign faces were made of corrugated plastic and were brittle and flaking. The new sign is made of 3mm PVC, which is smoother and will look good much longer.
“When we pulled out the old sign faces, we found the rails were rotted, so we replaced them,” Vanessa explained. “Then we primed and painted the structure to the new color and put in the new faces.” This post sign makeover turned out great. With a fresh coat of paint to match a fresh design, not to mention the repaired rails and more durable sign product, this office post sign will look good for many years to come.
If it’s time to update your post and panel sign, Signs for Success can help find the right solution for your business. Signs for Success is a locally owned family business in Spokane, and we strive for excellent customer service, perfect color, and quick turnaround on every project. Our large production facility allows us to design, print and install everything in-house. Get quality service and a quick turnaround on a post sign makeover; contact us for a free quote today!
Online Design Help
Vista Display Systems
- Retro Art Restoration: Recreating Pinball GlassMarch 18, 2015 - 1:38 pm
- Use School Signs to Raise MoneyApril 1, 2015 - 10:38 am
- Little Caesars Van Wraps Turn HeadsNovember 20, 2014 - 1:55 am
- Barricade Banners for River Front ParkJuly 1, 2019 - 12:45 pm
- Van Wrap Makeover: Food Services of AmericaNovember 20, 2014 - 2:40 pm
- Barricade Banners for River Front ParkJuly 1, 2019 - 12:45 pm
- The Perfect Time for a Patriotic WrapJune 26, 2019 - 2:00 pm
- Elevator Door Wraps Advertise and DirectMarch 4, 2019 - 4:23 pm
- Dimensional Letters and Photo Print Personalize Gonzaga...February 28, 2019 - 12:42 pm
- Staircase Graphics at Chicago AcademyFebruary 26, 2019 - 9:21 am
- You may quote a couple of our posts as long as you do credit...May 12, 2015 - 6:28 am by Vanessa Bogensberger
- Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as...May 10, 2015 - 1:55 pm by minecraft games free
- This site was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have...April 28, 2015 - 2:15 pm by worcester control valves
- This is impressive! Isn't it always nice to have challenges...April 6, 2015 - 8:23 pm by AWARE | Asbestos Removal Victoria
- Will did a phenomenal job on this one. It took a lot of...March 18, 2015 - 7:15 pm by Vanessa